• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need to figure wheel offset

us4736

i just put turbo flares on (BTW blunt beautful pieces fit like a glove thanks) my 74 02 i want to go with 15x7 wheels what offset do i need ?

also the bottle cap wheels i have now are 14x6 theirs a little e35 stamped on the wheel is that the offset 35mm

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

i just put turbo flares on (BTW blunt beautful pieces fit like a glove thanks) my 74 02 i want to go with 15x7 wheels what offset do i need ?

also the bottle cap wheels i have now are 14x6 theirs a little e35 stamped on the wheel is that the offset 35mm

wow you are fast. i assume they made it without damage???

curtis's flared 02 runs 15x8 et0 and it looks badass. i emailed him yesterday for info after seeing his car again. did you happen to photo any of the process of flare installation? ive seen that orange turbos "how to" and thats great. its just nice to see how everyone else handles it.

my turbo flares and spoiler are backordered. the ones i sold you were meant for my car but since im in no hurry i just reordered

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

i used this site http://www.2002turbo.com/02body.htm he had all the photos you need . the rears are done and the fronts (except for the nut certs i have to get) are just roughtly fit i still have to cut the front fender . blunt let me know when you get some welting in i'am going to need some .i snap some pic tomorrow

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

i used this site http://www.2002turbo.com/02body.htm he had all the photos you need . the rears are done and the fronts (except for the nut certs i have to get) are just roughtly fit i still have to cut the front fender . blunt let me know when you get some welting in i'am going to need some .i snap some pic tomorrow

i have the welting now. i sent you an email before i shipped the flares asking you if you wanted me to include it. maybe you never got it?? i have 8 meters and i can get more. i think its about 7.50 a meter but not sure without digging. let me know and ill get it out sat or monday

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 3 weeks later...

Where did you get the kit from and is it ABS or fiberglass?

Where did you get the kit from and is it ABS or fiberglass?

he got them from me and they are oe BMW pieces. i have another set if you want it

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com