• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Santa Barbara 02ers...Add this new INKA/White '71 2002

sheggaw

I was in SB over the weekend and saw this Inka/white top 2002 parked behind a bakery. Met the guy, he is cool, can't beat the lisc plate "M6 WANBE". He said he bought it from a local car delear for 4.5K. It looks like it is in great shape, specially the interior. I should have taken the picture of it. But hey, if you are anywhere near downtown SB, he is on Figueroa St just before State, in a Cake Gallery/Bakery Shop. The car is always parked behind, where the parking for all those shopping stores is, look for it by the entrance to the bakery shop. Anyhow, add that one to the group, he doesn't know that there are some of you guys out there.

BTW, where in the world are all those Alfa's coming from in SB? I must have seen more than 5 GTV's and GT junior too.

THOU SHALT DRIVE AN 02

Yeah, I have seen him around..waved or "thumbs-up" to him a few times. Never stopped and talked to him yet. We do have some great cars cruising all around town most of the time. Lots of old Porsches, Alfas, MG's, BMW's, etc. Fun to just drive around. Too bad we were up in Sacramento last weekend, missed you.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Those Alfas are all over San Francisco, too. Saw a yellow one in the Castro, and a red one in the Mission.

Saw a Polaris squaretail (mirror of mine) the other day turning onto Divisadero from Haight. I was so surprised, I barely had time to wave.

There are bunch of squaretail "city cars" in Hayes Valley, Bernal Hts., and a Jadegrun pizza delivery car in Noe Valley. Not pretty, but great to see them doing daily service.

Some guy stopped at Spike's coffee shop on 19th the other day driving his buddy's roundie. He seemed in a hurry, but said the owner's name was "Chris." He liked the '02, but he was more of a "'59 Porsche 356 cabby kind o' guy."

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

My daughter lives near the intersection of Market and Church. We were walking around Saturday morning. I sighted five roundie cars in less than 2 hours! One, parked on Scott, three in the vinicity of Mission and Delores Park and the last one turning the corner of Page and Fillmore. I was the waving idiot carrying the two big chunks of foam!!

Bob

3410619 - 74 1802 Verona Touring

3460120 - 74 Verona Touring....... (Sold) sent off to LA.

2760306 - Ultimate driving machine Skidmark 204 car. 72 Inka (Sold)

Formerly the old and slow division of Skidmark Racing. 

...is Mae the famous $212 Tii? I knew Richard was thinking about selling it, but I haven't talked to him in a while. I saw it parked on a steep section of 17th St. the other day and it brought up some memories. He generously leant me that car for a month last year and I loved every second of it. The suspension in that thing is just perfect.

If you're the new owner, enjoy!

Davin (who was in SF)

London, England

1968 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe

Pressin' on regardless . . .