• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Those of you planning to turbo and MS your 2002s..........

PSloan

Either that, or one from a Honda B series. How big do you want to go? 60ish mm is plenty. If your motor is having flow issues through the intake side, I think your intake manifold will be the real problem. I would recommend having made an intake similar to the old style "long" manifold, but with shorter fatter runners and a much larger plenum. A 70mm tb will help but, once your there, your turbo will likely be the restriction.

I crudely measured the diamiter, and it is 65mm. Im going to have to run an adapter plate for the 320 manifold. Im not sure how it would work with a 318 manifold. My plan is to run a garrett GT2860rs aka "The Disco Potato".

1974 Cinnabar M2: S14/320CR/391LSD/Turbo Exhaust/Turbo Radiator/323 Trailing Arms/Ground Control Coilovers

I will be running a Ford 5.0 HO TB. It is around 60mm. I made a simple adapter plate. The ford part has a spot for a IAC valve that will work with MS and also has the correct TPS. I think I got it off ebay for about $15

HTH,

Jake

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

Yeah I might be able to make one for you. Are you in a hurry to get it? Find a TB first. I think I could make you a plate over my Christmas break.

All you really need to make it is....a flat piece of aluminum, a drill, a few drill bits, a tap, a jig saw, a couple files, and some emmory strips(to smooth it out.

Jake

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

I will be running a Ford 5.0 HO TB. It is around 60mm. I made a simple adapter plate. The ford part has a spot for a IAC valve that will work with MS and also has the correct TPS. I think I got it off ebay for about $15

HTH,

Jake

Do you know what that TB came off of? I'd like to find myself one too...

Also what type of TPS is it?

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76