• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The start of a very long journey....

JohnBarlow

As some of you know, I am neck deep in older BMWs. It has just gotten that much more so. Today was the first day spent sifting through my newest investment(s). I just invested in a collection of cars, and a container full of OEM/NOS 2002, Tii, Turbo parts. Yes, a container full. All brand new, from Germany, stored since 1977. It will be a few months before we have all of the inventory done (we also bought 2+ times more slightly used parts) but when we get it together, we will have everything listed on our website www.neueklassebmws.com . I bought 9 cars with the deal, the very first of which was pulled out into the first daylight that it has seen since 1984! NONE of these cars have been touched in 22 years. Today, we pulled out the 1967 Alpina 1600. Built by Alpina at the factory, it has lots of really cool parts. The body is pretty clean, but who knows what lurks beneath! More on the other rare cars, and parts later.... Get your lists together, most things will be sold via the list or Ebay. FAQ people get an additional 10% off. We should have the website up in the next week or so... It too will take some time. We will list both cars and parts as we get a bit more organized.

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

John,

Sent you an e-mail....thanks

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

early april fools? Somehow, I recognize the writing style, but I am not 100% sure.

I started something like that a few years ago, mentioning a turbo that had been in state of CA possesion, as part of a drug raid, and the governator Arnold had decided to empty all the state warehouses and was being catalogued to be auctioned soon. I forgot about the posting, I thought one of the clever guys would have seen thru it, until I actually received a couple of emails two years later! Needless to say, I was a bit embarrased...

I don't know about this one, but it would have been nice seen some pictures, a working website, not an aol email, and not posting #1 from this member.

FAQ Member # 91

Hello Michael,

We have met many times. I am that tall guy,wine lover that was at your BBQ after the swap meet/show. I have been on this board for years, used to go by O==00==O, but decided that it did me no good when I was meeting people from the list at meets. No big drug stories here, I bought all of this from a well respected long time BMWCCA member, an extreme enthusiast with no spare time for projects. He has owned some of the cars since new, and the rest for at least the 22 years that he has had them in storage. Same with all of the parts. Try to have a bit more faith in people Michael! Then sit down, and figure out which parts you need that I may have, and we can talk about trading for some of that wine in your cellar!

jb

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication