• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New & Improved tii Register

Cruzr

tii owners:

Keith has created a new tii register for us to share (or absorb, in my case) information on. Here's a copy of his announcement on Bimmerforums:

Hi Folks,

I have a new Tii Register site launched today, which has all the makings of a next generation type of 2002 site. Something I have been hoping for since before I started my own project web site. It's got a lot of specific 2002tii data in it, but we have a lot of information that works with any 2002 as well.

Here are the particulars:

1) We are focusing on helping and sharing more information. We have quite a bit of new material now, and have been given the green light by Mobile Tradition to publish a lot more things in the very near future.

2) We have an interactive Knowledgebase where you can ask questions and answer questions for others. Some of the categories are moderated by the experts of their respective areas. I am also looking for others who want to help out as well... I know you're out there!

3) News and reviews. Anybody can submit new information, pictures and articles at any time. Before it goes live, it's reviewed by the admin team and then posted.

4) We have full text search that works, and is very fast. Go over and try it out!

5) You can search, find articles, print them out, mail them to yourself or others, or create PDFs. The PDF create has a bug or two, but for the most part it's functional.

6) It does relevancy ranking - It shows the most popular questions asked, and also the newest content added every time you visit. No more guesswork. And it helps when you rate the quality of the questions shown to you when you search.

The true enabler I think is the end of answering the same questions repeatedly, by making the information more organized. We spend more time focusing on that which has not been asked, or in some ways will never be answered

So, give it a shot, I welcome your comments and feedback. Trust me, this is not the end of whats planned.

http://www.tiiregister.com

Robert in NJ
73 2002 (Verona)

72 2002tii (Verona)

Guest bruno74tii

I will try to help with content over the next month or so. Just offering access to the K-Fish manual and video makes it valuable.

Ben, you must have the Tii Register confused with the 2002 Registry. They work together I think but are separate.

The 2002 Registry worked fine for me today, it's been running again for a while and has about 2,000 cars or so in it.

Do you have that old bookmark to the unofficial deal that was Karl B's thing? It's been dead for over a year and Karls long gone and sold his car. Guess those VINs are gone unless people converted them over to the other site.

Here is the 2002 Register: http://www.2002registry.com

Vern

John, I guess when you spend that kind of dough, you can make your car do anything you want. I noticed Bob has Lux upholstery in his car too. It would have been great to have the foresight years ago to buy all the cool stuff and save it for a project or two, or to sell. Everything has really gone thru the roof, the Alpina stuff even more.

Ben

P.S. I had no issues getting into the register database when I tried. Mabye your company blocks certain sites like mine does at work. They block eBay as much as Playboy.com LOL.