• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Short Story

Mike_R

So after a brief shopping trip in my "green monster" my wife an I are driving down the road in my neighborhood to my street and 7 or 8 teenaged kids are walking together doing the typical stuff. So as we drive by some young girl yells out "NICE CAR!!!!". So I look over to my wife and smile and say "see, thats why I love this car" and proceed to tell her how that that was so important. Anyway, thats it, the new buzz word in my house is now NICE CAR!!

Later.

PS: 75 and sunny with a slight wind down here today.

post-344-13667571790451_thumb.jpg

75 2002: weber, ANSA, lowered, 14" wheels, new engine, new suspension, rust free & square.

I truely envy you people from the US because of the great climates you have to live in. I live in vancouver, BC, which is a really great city, but I'd trade it in a flash for sunny and >70 degrees 365/365.

Simon

50ish with light rain and overcast :(

1974 Sahara '02, DD

Biscuit3,

Have you noticed, people around here also have a chip on their shoulders regarding the automatic transmission not just the '75's ; )

Simon

Yeah Simon. I read Mars' "buying guide". Just because Karl has thermal reactor and an automatic transmission, doesn't mean he is without heart or character. Although I may be considered racist to some, I am not discriminatory towards 2002's - doesn't matter what color, age, or "gender"!

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg