• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dig this german touring- Sweeeet!

Boulder2milan

Can anyone read German?

I went to Germany to buy a touring a few years ago and it's the exact same as that one, except white

the guy i got it off said it came like that from new

just wondering was there any special edition of them?

or maybe the guy who bought it from new ordered it to come with the turbo kit?

strange to see another one like mine

Mike! Post pics of your car... It sounds awesome!

My sister is heading to Ireland for Christmas with her friends who live in right in Dublin. Also one of my best mates returns from Dublin this week, where he has been studying for the past 2 years.

I cant wait to get over there for a holiday soon! My mate raves about Galway...

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

I'll give it a go at translating parts of the add.

By the way, I am from the Netherlands and not from Germany so forgive me any errors.

The seller need to seel his baby (Schätzchen = Honey)

A beautiful 2002 ti Touring with 40's Solex Carbs and a Racimex Mitsuba fuelpump. The engine was tuned by the P.O. and he stated that with 45 Webers it would deliver 160 HP. (Brakes, swaybars etc. from a 2002 Turbo)

bodykit is from a 2002 Turbo and it includes 7x15 and 8x15 Alpina wheels including an Alpina spare tire. .... And he has a lot of spares to the car like 2 Tii engines...

I do get the impression that the turbo kit was put on the car later and was not originally done by BMW.

Google translate basically said similar....

"My Schätzchen must unfortunately sell! A very beautiful one BMW 2002 ti Touring with 40's Solex carburetors and a Racimex Mitsuba gasoline pump, engine by the previous owner and has according to it with 45er weber ca.160 HP was worked on, (brake assembly, wishbone, Stabis of 2002 turbo!), Widenings and front spoilers of 2002 turbo, 7x15 and 8x15 Alpina rims plus Alpina spare wheel, Heigo Überrollkäfig with diagonal, cathedral prop in front and in the back, full bowl seats with H-belts, exhaust again! To the car there are still some spare parts like e.g.: 2 Tii engines, fan elbow unions, 1 set of steel wheels and everything which I from the car still find! Also this vehicle is not unfortunately perfect, because, he was restored before 7 years and driven since from lack of time only the 500km! Therefore it has some lack of condition: Carburetor verharzt engine runs however, Kupplungsnehmerzyliner leaky! Vehicle not drivingready!! Vehicle must be fetched with Trailer within 7 days after end of the auction! “I ask everyone To look at itself prospective customer before the vehicle, since Nachverhandlung or resignation from the purchase is not possible! "

toddsig05.jpg

thanks guys

unfortunately i cant take a picture at the minute as i bought it a few years ago, before i had a digital camera

it is sitting in the shed now behind 3 other cars and i cant get to it without a lot of hard work, as soon as i do i will get them up

it also has a wierd modification ive never seen on any car before,

there is a valve on the rear panel and if you hook up an airline you can raise or lower the suspension

it works by air pressure, wierd!

( hey Todd, send us a message before you come and i'll meet ye for a guiness )