• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weekend Accomplishments (Shameless plug)

H_Krix

I had a good '02 weekend! Lots of work on the car got finished, plenty of shiny new parts arrived awaiting next weekend, and I ordered even more on their way... I also saw a '76 medium-blue (not a factory color) driving around my neighborhood. When I waved to the guy, he gave me a look like I had a third eye growing out of my forehead, so I'm guessing he isn't on the boards...

However! If the guy who owns the Blue-ish '76 in atlanta with the scraped-off tint on the rear-window IS and FAQ-er, your passenger-side brakelight is out. Just FYI.

Right now, at my office, this is all I can think about:

Engine_Exhaust.jpg

Check out more in the Blog Section...

Friday can't get here fast enough, even hough I know the Girlfriend is going to want me to put up X-mas lights and go shopping instead...

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

Looks sweet! Are you still planning on making kick panel speaker mounts? I think that you had mentioned this in a previous post and that you might be selling them. I was wondering if you wewre still considering it or if you had decided not to. I would be potentially be interested.

Eric

1973 Verona 2002 2.5 L s14

1998 M3

Yeah, the mounts are still in the works. I'm gathering materials and plans for making my own vacuum table, and what would really help is for someone who shredded an old car to cut out the metal from the kick panels so I can have something to mold from. I've made a copy of the driver's side from ABS plastic, but its pretty rough, and i'd like comething more form fitting...

Anyone have a scrap car they're carving up?

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog