• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new pictures with euro turn signals

Nick

I'm also planning on shaving my car's rear side markers next year. It doesn't have any up front, since I couldn't bring myself to drill holes on the fenders when I installed them new almost 15 years ago.

Harry,

When im done, Ill take some photos of my Schwarz and give you some inspiration. At the moment its not quite driving. Nearly 3 years down!

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

I love the later black rims with centers and trim rings against the Inka car. Are they 2002 or 320i wheels? They look to be a deeper dish than '02 rims. Your car makes me consider painting my 2000CS rims black and putting trim rings on 'em.

I debated about shaving the rear reflectors when I had wreck repair done back in 2002, but I wound up keeping them for paranoia's sake (the fronts stayed off). Maybe they'll finally go when I get some of the creeping rust properly repaired...

-Dave

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler

Guest Anonymous

Dude:

All I can say is TITS!!! I'm a veterinary student up in Davis and I have barely enough green to keep the damn thing running. I never thought about it before but when I do the euro bumper conversion in a few years those side reflectors are definately coming off.

Chris in Davis