• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm NOT holding this pain for a year, some #@*& keyed my

InkaSteve

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Sh...T! Im So Sorry Steve!!! I cant believe people!!! I feel sick to my stomach!! I know how much you love that car. I loved it once too. I feel your pain.

Good for you , to not let it ruin your spirit. When someone does me wrong i truely feel sory for that guy. I truely beileve what comes around goes around. One day he'll pay for it. One day he'll wake up and not know why he has bad luck or why things are going so wrong for him but we'll know why.

Lets keep in touch and go for a drive.

Look at the bright side of all this...this thread received over 30 replies without one personal attack or pissing match. Just sincere caring, good suggestions and real empathy....now that's community.

Merry Christmas. after all... "I'm OK, it's just a scratch".

Thanks for restoring my opinion that this is a unique community. centered around a very unique car.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

if thats all that happens (bad) to you this year, yer doing OK!! ;) i was going to suggest trying a high-torque buffer, which if used properly, can actually warm up the paint and MOVE it into the scratch,,,, up until the point where you said it was down to primer and the fingernail thing.... i will say that once i put my '87 jetta into some house-high oleander bushes (DEEP in the bushes!!), and when i backed it out it looked absolutely SCRAPED to the primer, and i was crestfallen. but my nutcase brother took at it with his huge converted angle-grinder and he took out ALL but the deepest scratches! even those were almost invisible until you got up really close to look... good luck with it!

I feel your pain.

I had my car keyed twice, but fortunately it wasn't a rare classic.

But it still pissed me off.

I can't imagine how I would feel if it had been a true classic like your Inka Touring.

You just can't drive a nice classic car nowadays. You have to keep it in a garage and take it out on Sunday drives only.

Merry Christmas.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam