• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 wreck

gastephens

looks like the entire left front, hood and drivers side will need repair plus the front wheel & suspension. Who is their insurance co. Also, if god forbid, they tell you to total it, make sure you buy the salvage to get back some of your loss through parts for your replacement project (or selling them here). I know that prices are up so get some good ebay auction prices and like model comparisons to boost your case for compensation.

Good luck and I am glad you did not get a face full of glass and metal.

Mike R

75 2002: weber, ANSA, lowered, 14" wheels, new engine, new suspension, rust free & square.

Holy hell....

Definately glad to see you're ok enough to post about this... With a 2002 vs. a fullsize truck, there could be much, much worse.

Its even worse to see its some punk with a car he didn't shell out a dime for. did he even realize what he hit, or did he think it was just "some old car"?

All the best to ya man... Where are you located? I can probably track down a bunch of spares if you're near Georgia...

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

Sorry to see this Glenn. Give me a call for a recommendation on a body shop. You should get something for the aggravation the repair process will no doubt bring, like a new paint job !!

Russ Gezon

73 2002 Tii Sold

71 2002 Ti Vintage racecar

84 BMW 325 E-Prod racecar Sold

I do not like the frequency with which things go to court these days, but I would start adding up all your receipts, pulling all your photos and assigning a labor value for your three years time to do the restoration. If dad can afford to buy his son a brand new truck, then he can afford to properly compensate you for your car. I hope your car can be fixed, it's a beautiful example.

76 BMW 2002 m20

05 Ford Focus ZX-3 SE