• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There really are 2002's in Indiana

ahlem

On Tuesday morning 12/26 I had the pleasure of observing a 1974 2002 Tii heading west on I-94. It was that dark burgundy color and appeared stock. It had IN plates and was following a Bangle heiny 6 series silver. I was curious to know if it had a 5 speed conversion. Is this Chris B's car? Very unusual to see a car like that any time especially in December. The guy was smiling. Maybe he got it for Christmas. I wish I was driving the M3 rather than the mini van.

Ahlem

'76 2002

'90 M3

'90 535i 5 speed

'89 325is '91 318is

'87 325is

when it warms up. The Hoosier Chapter BMW club meets the 1st Wed of the month at the Brickyard Crossing Restaurant at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. We also host a Formula One Car corral in June for about 250-300 CCA'ers from around the country.

Also, if you plan to attend Vintage at the Vineyards in May, you are welcome to join us in Indy heading east to the Dayton Area to pickup Mike and Jim before hitting the hills.

I hope you have something else to drive during winter!! Sodium Chloride is evil.

Ben Younce

--> 1968 2002 <--

Thanks for the invite, car is roadworthy although I haven't driven it that far. I didn't think Bears fans were welcome in that neck of the woods. Ha Ha!

No winter ride.....No snow, either keep your fingers crossed for me!

Ben

'74 tii - malaga

Ansa sport exhaust

Coming Soon - Hella 500 Foglamps