• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another ebay bucket . . .

f1reverb

The Zender wheels are a nice perk though.Guessing 15x7.

Popular with the V.W. GTI crowd.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

this is the automotive equivalent of the nerdy kid whose mother dresses him funny.

underneath all those 'upgrades' is a sweet car dying to be free, i'm sure. this one was just misunderstood and well-intensioned.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

damn it, I just put all urethane bushings in my car, and had no idea that higher performance 'Eurothane bushings' were available!

Plus I love how he says it may need an oil change because there's 'moisture' in it. Wow, he's too lazy/stupid to change the oil in a car before he sells it, plus you'll probably have to change the headgasket and/or head when you get it! great salesman!

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

...I've gone by the poor thing a million times thinking "Why God why?" At least now all the wheels match. For the past year it's had one 320i steelie on the back. Poor bugger.

Davin (who was in SF)

London, England

1968 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe

Pressin' on regardless . . .