• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 2002 ownership begins with an adventure!

Guest Anonymous

I recently purchased a '73 Targa. Looking for a rear panel because some idiot put rectangular tail lights on at some point!

Does any one know a good body shop in the area? I want to have it repainted this winter.

One other question: my original color was Agave with a tan vinyl interior. Someone painted it Reseda Green at some point. I've always loved Inka '02's. Do you think it would clash with the tan interior, which is in fairly good shape?

Any other color recommendations for the exterior given the tan interior?

Thanks!

check the frame rails closely, when my targa was imported, they put the big bumpers on it (RHD) to meet us safety standards. (obvious hack job putting the bumpers on, going to be a bitch to remove them) According to my VIN, it's a model 73 also, but it's registered here as a 75. But looking closely at the back, I'm pretty sure that the square lights were stock on it.

http://users.adelphia.net/~2002targa/bmw/targa.htm

Life's a garden baby, dig it.

My web album

75 Fjord

73 RHD Targa