• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I change my user name?

K-Swiss

Should I change my user name to K-Priss?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change my user name to K-Priss?

• Yes!
    • NO!

I haven't commented in any of these threads for several weeks, probably a few months. Even before that, probably only once or twice. Go ahead and search thru the archives.

mr funk, the point is not when you last had something to say in "any of these threads"...the point is who are you to decide what threads are "these threads" and how anyone should or shouldn't respond

what qualifies you to decide for me...or others what is or isn't "useless drivel"..."completely useless" or "embarrasingly stupid"...and by who's authority are you demanding that "All of you, just give it a rest"?

if i feel that you have some qualifications that make you an expert in what's best for me (and others) while i'm on the forum, i'll take your demands under advisement

Wow. That's all I can say. If I was the admin, I'd probably just shut this board down and let us all swim to the nearest board of our liking and cut our losses. There are a few others out there that we can infect. Roadfly, Bimmerforums, Bimmerfest, DTM Power, just to name a few.

Shut this site down. I haven't gotten anything out of it or needed to contribute anything worth shit lately anyway.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

Ummm....Did you notice you were in the "Off Topic" forum? Did you consider the fact that YOU clicked on this topic? No offense intended but this type of stuff, goofy as it is, is totally acceptable in here. There are some outstanding 2002 specific threads going on in the main forum right now. I read this OT stuff for entertainment value.

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Ummm....Did you notice you were in the "Off Topic" forum? Did you consider the fact that YOU clicked on this topic? No offense intended but this type of stuff, goofy as it is, is totally acceptable in here. There are some outstanding 2002 specific threads going on in the main forum right now. I read this OT stuff for entertainment value.

drug addicts & crazy folks don't realize or admit they have problems either skip

they tend to blame others for their problems too

Since I've now been legendized by esty as K-Priss just curious as to what the general consensus is on my name.. Cheers,

Who really cares for esty? This would be giving her too much credit to change your name because of her continuous smearing. Don't change a thing because of her.

Keep it K-Swiss.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Since I've now been legendized by esty as K-Priss just curious as to what the general consensus is on my name.. Cheers,

Who really cares for esty? This would be giving her too much credit to change your name because of her continuous smearing. Don't change a thing because of her.

Keep it K-Swiss.

darn it lee...why did you give him that fool idea....i was hoping

Holly fuck this broad is still going hard in this thread.

Seems deep down Esty wants to get tag teamed by Al and K-Swiss. Can't see any other reason why she would be trying so hard to get their attention in every single post they make.

bmw2002.ca - Want a powered by Gmail you@bmw2002.ca e-mail? Contact me for a free account.

iRoxy.ca Canadian small business web hosting services

Holly fuck this broad is still going hard in this thread.

Seems deep down Esty wants to get tag teamed by Al and K-Swiss. Can't see any other reason why she would be trying so hard to get their attention in every single post they make.

actually professor, i just enjoy arguing and being difficult

what reason do you have for entering the hoopla?

actually professor, i just enjoy arguing and being difficult

what reason do you have for entering the hoopla?

Okay, Esty, tell us the truth. You would be bored spitless if there were no good flame wars to fight. Right? You would love my sister Judie. She can hold her own with anybody, too. Some people live for a good battle every now and then. Maybe you might make a good trial lawyer?