• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HOW TO REMOVE REAR VIEW MIRROR???

lostsurfer90

Give it a yank dude. Mine was held in by two balls with a spring between them. The balls fit behind a steel plate in the roof with the spring ensuring tension.

Coincidentally the rear view mirror I replaced mine with the balls were not as far apart so I had to make a plate for the correct fit????? Not a problem for you but if anyone out there knows why?

Cheers,

Glen.

Give it a yank dude. Mine was held in by two balls with a spring between them. The balls fit behind a steel plate in the roof with the spring ensuring tension.

Coincidentally the rear view mirror I replaced mine with the balls were not as far apart so I had to make a plate for the correct fit????? Not a problem for you but if anyone out there knows why?

Cheers,

Glen.

it appears you dont have big enough balls

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

LOL!!!! Never laughed so hard from a bulletin board EVER!!!!!! You are not the first to say that :) Good on ya, damn near wet myself.

So BLUNT I need to get my hands on bigger balls - what price do yours come for?

i will check and get back to you as soon as my wife arrives home. they are in her purse where she normally keeps them

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com