• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to this forum and ready to get to work

khaledejaz

Hi Matt, yes this is randy's car. You guys have done a great job keeping it in top shape . At least the engine:) I will definitely ask for all your help. Randy has mentioned to me about Nates' auto body in santa cruz and I have actually talked to Nate once. The issue is its a little scary taking the car from san jose to santa cruz through Hw 17.

The body is in not so good shape. I think the previous owner before Randy did (a) bad paint job (B) never waxed it ever again since that paint.

So for the trim small nuts. Some of them are so rusted that the only way to get them off is by runining either the nuts or the trim. I probably can recover 75% of the tims I have taken off today. I probably won't take off the bottom trims since the deal is the same there with those small nuts. I am betting the paint shop can do a good job of masking those areas.

I will post pics from today soon.

Hello,

Well, i finally managed to take off a lot of tims from my car and now I have a car with almost nothing on it.

Here are some pics:http://good-times.webshots.com/album/557282983gxYmVQ

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew people here in Bay area who strips paint? Apparently, after talking to quite a few paint shops, found that I will have to strip paint of my car in almost all places since the old paint is craked. I can't spend over a certain amount so I am looking to strip the pay through someone who is looking to make some cash. I will then get the car painted from somewhere else. Pls. let me know.