• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

History of a 2002ti race car

daj

We now jump to 2006, We purchased the car in Dec 2005 from a Historic racer in England that wanted a car for his son to learn the ropes in. He purchased the car from the man who restored it without letting him know there intentions I do believe!!. The car was built for a very standard race series which did not allow any mods other than safety.

post-1161-1366757382375_thumb.jpg

PLANS FOR 2007!!

At the moment the car is back in the workshop having a new engine fitted, brake upgrade, New exhaust system including bigbore manifold and the cabin is having a complete face lift ( 3 weekends removing sound proofing!!).

Racing for 2007 is going to include as many races as I can possibly afford in my budget to make up for last years poor effort, Including finishing this time at Castle Combe as a tribute to my racing friend who was sharing the car with me that sadly died in Jan 07.

Hope you enjoy the photos

DAJ

post-1161-13667573836067_thumb.jpeg

• 1 month later...