• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

best picture of my car so far (a little large)

steve k.

I got your passion right here.

The pic looks great either way, it's all about the journey isn't it?

So others must smell your passion?

The pic does not look great either way.

The journey is about lap times and light.

You don't get to the top in racing, photography or on a restoration of an '02 just on the journey, but rather on the result. The journey is all you can talk about if you fail in your attempt to reach the destination.

• Administrators

i htink the next adjustment might be a wider track in the rear. a bigger spacer will do it. but i have to see how the reaction would be to the new hoosier tire. 225/50r13 is wider so it might solve the rear wheel lifting issue. I don't care much for the front lift. there was no push in the turn, so i am all set for that.

steve k

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

i htink the next adjustment might be a wider track in the rear. a bigger spacer will do it. but i have to see how the reaction would be to the new hoosier tire. 225/50r13 is wider so it might solve the rear wheel lifting issue. I don't care much for the front lift. there was no push in the turn, so i am all set for that.

steve k

jj is right about winning, and that you are doing, if i recall correctly? :) i havent been around the main board much but anyways. jenna is FINALLY on her correct meds (insurance co. came through bigtime!), although we are having to ramp them up very slowly but in a month or so HOPEFULLY she will be cool with going out to events and whatnot, and we can come see yer ass tear it up at marina or something! :) jenna would prefer marina due to its monterrey proximity.. ;)

I would agree front wheel lifting with no understeer is no problem but both inside wheels lifting looks like your springs might be a little soft and you can't adjust that with sway bars.

You can drink a lot of beer discussing this.

The picture is great by the way, it is how it happened, no posing,no scamming, it is straight out of the box, one chance and your friend got it.

• Administrators
How'd you get the left side off the ground with all that dead weight in the drivers seat?... ;)

i know, it is amazing. usually i just lift the rear right tire of the ground.

As for adjustments, i am already running 450lb springs, so going higher might cause some other problems. I think a slightly wider track might change the dynamics a little, but i need to test it.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store