• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Need a Contact # for Al at Seams Perfect!!!

02unaboy

Before everyone attacks me with the "I told you so's" let me explain. I was one of the few who purchased Al's last ditch Christmas carpet blowout. I have always wanted one of Al's carpets and I figured I would never get it at a lower price so I purchased one. It was SUPPOSED to show up around Christams and now it is close to mid Feb. and no carpet. I have tried to e-mail Al but I have not received a response and the only contact I have for him is his Seams Perfect e-mail address. I know I have seen people post Al's telephone number and I tried the search with no luck.

Yes I know Al is playing mechanic now.

Can someone post a contact telephone number for Al please. Maybe a cell phone number?

ESTY PLEASE PLAY NICE HERE!!!

Thanks, David (02unaboy)

Anyone else in the same boat as me with Al?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the same boat with someone else. I paid. Was promised goods and seller never had them delivered to me. I filed a claim through Paypal. Less than 10 days later my money is back into my account. You should still have time to recoop your dough. I know you guys want to believe that your carpet may someday arrive, but lets not dream. If he had intentions of delivering he would have. Now the crook has nothing to loose. Remember that he is not the only game around. That dude should be in jail making plates instead of carpets!!!!!

File a dispute and get your money back before it is too late!!!!!!!

Esty,

Thanks for looking out for the folks that are still honest. There is nothing wrong with that;)

First of all, esty....go jump off a bridge as your self-righteousness continues to foul up the joint. What's the matter...not enough drama around here for you of late?

While your (repeated) warnings, are useful to some extent, people can/will make up their own minds. He owns a Volvo by the way, that's why he's on the other board. Geeze...(p)esty.....are you stalking him throughout the Net?

I'm SO happy we have someone like you serving as the "guardian angel" warning each and every poor unsuspecting victim. Sigh, my hero!

But....here's the real reason for my (expected) counter.

People will make their own mind up whether or not they want to do business with him. I know I did........ So, in order to back up my own lengthy prose (and defense of Al) on this subject, I *bid* on the very last carpet set he mentioned having available to sell.

I offered $125 for the carpet set and well, won. Accordingly, I donated that $125 to the FAQ. The money didn't go to Al. He mentioned via a FAQ thread that the proceeds from this last set would go to the FAQ.

Well, I'm waiting too. But, I'm in Brad's position and am not in a hurry to receive the carpet set. I still believe that I will indeed, see it. I will post when it arrives and I'll also post, if it doesn't.

A thief is a different beast, than an uncommunicative inefficient business owner. I'd only stoop to calling a person a thief if/when I saw them running off with my property and if/when I never got my product. Admittedly, I'm not sure how to exactly define, "never"

I'll let you know if I eventually need to change my tune on that one, but I still think I'll get what I paid for. If not, the FAQ got $125...and that's a good thing.

Jerry

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------

Heads up folks. If you sent payment by Paypal, and expect them to get your money back, you need to file a claim within 45 days ( as best I remember). I paid Al $189 July 19 for a seat cover and waited too long to file a claim. I have asked Al to refund my money, as I can't wait any longer. I think 7 months is long enough and I am going another direction.

Guess what... no refund, no response, no seat cover ! Is anyone here surprised ?

Chuck in NC

Chuck in NC

First of all, esty....go jump off a bridge no..i won't as your self-righteousness continues to foul up the joint. the self righteous bit's getting as old as the lame crap you say i do...come up with something fresh jer What's the matter...not enough drama around here for you of late? as a matter of fact no...thanks for askin jer

While your (repeated) warnings, are useful to some extent, people can/will make up their own minds. He owns a Volvo by the way, that's why he's on the other board. Geeze...(p)esty.....are you stalking him hroughout the Net? no sir...but i did get sebveral emails from members here telling me that's where he is...i save the link for times like this

I'm SO happy we have someone like you serving as the "guardian angel" warning each and every poor unsuspecting victim. Sigh, my hero! thanks jer...buy i ain't all that

But....here's the real reason for my (expected) counter.

People will make their own mind up whether or not they want to do business with him. I know I did........ So, in order to back up my own lengthy prose (and defense of Al) on this subject, I *bid* on the very last carpet set he mentioned having available to sell.

I offered $125 for the carpet set and well, won. Accordingly, I donated that $125 to the FAQ. The money didn't go to Al. He mentioned via a FAQ thread that the proceeds from this last set would go to the FAQ.

Well, I'm waiting too. But, I'm in Brad's position and am not in a hurry to receive the carpet set. I still believe that I will indeed, see it. I will post when it arrives and I'll also post, if it doesn't.

A thief is a different beast, than an uncommunicative inefficient business owner. I'd only stoop to calling a person a thief if/when I saw them running off with my property and if/when I never got my product. Admittedly, I'm not sure how to exactly define, "never"

I'll let you know if I eventually need to change my tune on that one, but I still think I'll get what I paid for. If not, the FAQ got $125...and that's a good thing. my hats off to you jer....you're some kind of frikin hero now, i reckon that makes you a do gooder...good for you jer...now keep the chin up dude...you only wanted FAQ to get some bucks...you din't really need that rug anyway....say, should we start calling you robin hood?thumbsup4kk.gif

Jerry

talking about a piece of shit will always bring mr curry out of hiding...HI JER...sc0593kt.gif

(p)esty......At the very least, I've donated $125 to the FAQ, which I think is at least 125X of the positive impact that you've had around here.

By the way, haven't been hiding....been here all along and have even been posting from time to time.

Once again, I find it an amazing degree of gall to call someone a "piece of shit or a thief, no matter what they threw back at you. I've also admitted what was thrown back at you was totally unacceptable. Sometimes it's just good to be the better person, even moreso when multiple forum people ask that of you.

Smooches.....

Jerry

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------

(p)esty......At the very least, I've donated $125 to the FAQ, which I think is at least 125X of the positive impact that you've had around here. you doing the thinkin for the whole forum now jer...

By the way, haven't been hiding....been here all along and have even been posting from time to time.

Once again, I find it an amazing degree of gall to call someone a "piece of shit or a thief, no matter what they threw back at you. jer...if you're talkin about larson...that's exactly what he is...a worthless piece of shit and a convicted thief I've also admitted what was thrown back at you was totally unacceptable. Sometimes it's just good to be the better person, even more so when multiple forum people ask that of you.

Smooches.....back at you jer...th_bloww.gif

Jerry

We had almost 90$ iirc donated just so Al would shove your carpet kit up his ass.

To think we were that close to winning, damn.

BTW you can also find AL over at Bimmerforums. You should see the IMs I got from him ( I'll keep them private as his hole wouldn't get any deeper anyway )

Sorry to hear you guys are still waiting on him, must have spent some time off work stretching his bunghole just in case. That must be the reason for the latest delay. Woooooosh ( sorry Al passed gas )

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر