• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Need a Contact # for Al at Seams Perfect!!!

02unaboy

i have to correct myself, jenna had a bit of fairly devastating news: we had her brain scanned due to her headaches issues and they found that she has significant atrophying in one of her frontal lobes, a remnant of the damage from the impact and resulting toxic condition in the brain (which they try to manage with anti-tox chemistry in the immediate aftermath)...

Wow

I'm pulling for her.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just had to chime in...I wouldn't put much stock in EVER receiving goods or refunds after all that's transpired. Just my opinion from experience...I was one of the suckers who paid Kris Hundredmark, aka "some old 02 guy"a paltry $100 for the fabled "camshaft removal jig group buy". Shit comes back around. I sat two seats over from Kris at the Zentrum at 02-02-02 and I remember exactly what the big baby faced goon looks like. I'll be in Jacksonville, FL for some reason sooner or later.

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Yeah, I bought a carpet set 2 years ago and floor mats as well. Never got them. I don't think I ever will. Oh, well. Previously I purchased an entire interior and 2 or 3 other carpet sets from Al. All high quality and never a problem. Oh, well.

Guest Anonymous
Im just had to chime in...I wouldn't put much stock in EVER receiving goods or refunds after all that's transpired. Just my opinion from experience...I was one of the suckers who paid Kris Hundredmark, aka "some old 02 guy"a paltry $100 for the fabled "camshaft removal jig group buy". Shit comes back around. I sat two seats over from Kris at the Zentrum at 02-02-02 and I remember exactly what the big baby faced goon looks like. I'll be in Jacksonville, FL for some reason sooner or later.

shoot me an email at sadata02@removeme.yahoo.com everyone was paid in my ledger even though I had 4 people who honestly tried to get paid twice. I'm sure if you're still holding onto it that you may not have. I did have a chuckle at Al though. That whole camshaft thing was years ago but after going over stuff he said to me during that fiasco. You're right everything does come back around. Hey, I even got clipped from Al for about the same paltry sum your messaging about. On another note, I do find it humorous and sad that everyone who's ever tried to make a product or sell something for 02's has been attacked, called a thief/scammer/ etc, and eventually driven off. Maybe the doorseals are the only exception. Even major vendors have tried to disassociate themselves from this board. I'm sure they're all wrong. Oh well Shoot me an email skip.

shoot me an email at sadata02@removeme.yahoo.com everyone was paid in my ledger even though I had 4 people who honestly tried to get paid twice. I'm sure if you're still holding onto it that you may not have. I did have a chuckle at Al though. That whole camshaft thing was years ago but after going over stuff he said to me during that fiasco. You're right everything does come back around. Hey, I even got clipped from Al for about the same paltry sum your messaging about. On another note, I do find it humorous and sad that everyone who's ever tried to make a product or sell something for 02's has been attacked, called a thief/scammer/ etc, and eventually driven off. Maybe the doorseals are the only exception. Even major vendors have tried to disassociate themselves from this board. I'm sure they're all wrong. Oh well Shoot me an email skip.

I have to call BULLSHIT! on this... Kris, go crawl back under a rock (after refunding skip and whoever else)... YOU are a scammer, or so incompetent at bookkeeping it amounts to the same thing. Same goes for Al. People who know this board know we have a FINE relationship with ALL the major vendors. In your and Al's case, sometimes the shoe fits buddy!!

I do find it humorous and sad that everyone who's ever tried to make a product or sell something for 02's has been attacked, called a thief/scammer/ etc, and eventually driven off. Maybe the door seals are the only exception. Even major vendors have tried to disassociate themselves from this board. I'm sure they're all wrong

based on mine and many other's experiences, you're wrong...a lot of vendors enjoy the benefits of marketing on this forum....

it's the crooks and thieves that, end the end, don't fare well...in larson's case, he soaked everyone for as much as possible before being outed and he's proven he doesn't give a rat's ass either from the looks of things...there shouldn't be anyone here waiting on money or product from larson

we'll see if you do the right thing dude....

Guest Anonymous
I have to call BULLSHIT! on this... Kris, go crawl back under a rock (after refunding skip and whoever else)... YOU are a scammer, or so incompetent at bookkeeping it amounts to the same thing. Same goes for Al. People who know this board know we have a FINE relationship with ALL the major vendors. In your and Al's case, sometimes the shoe fits buddy!!

Rob. I don't think I even once addressed you in that whole post. It was to skip who I haven't heard from yet. Here you go again butting in your opinion which we quite honestly don't care about. I've apologized in the past and to my knowledge everyone was refunded which didn't include you because you don't buy. I understand you've got other financial problems that prevent you from supporting vendors and privates. I'd be the first one to admit I handled the cam tools totally wrong; never the less that was years ago. You'd think that after this time, you'd let go of something that didn't involve you and realize people change. I mean if anyone would know that. You would. I certainly don't think you would admit to being the same person in that picture you posted years ago with jenna with both of you flicking of the camera going "fuck you" all while holding up some big fatty joints and sucking down some booze. Events happen and people change. Don't go grading people by your intentions and their actions.

Rob. I don't think I even once addressed you in that whole post. It was to skip who I haven't heard from yet. Here you go again butting in your opinion which we quite honestly don't care about. I've apologized in the past and to my knowledge everyone was refunded which didn't include you because you don't buy. I understand you've got other financial problems that prevent you from supporting vendors and privates. I'd be the first one to admit I handled the cam tools totally wrong; never the less that was years ago. You'd think that after this time, you'd let go of something that didn't involve you and realize people change. I mean if anyone would know that. You would. I certainly don't think you would admit to being the same person in that picture you posted years ago with jenna with both of you flicking of the camera going "fuck you" all while holding up some big fatty joints and sucking down some booze. Events happen and people change. Don't go grading people by your intentions and their actions.

You dont know what the hell you are talking about... that pic is a JOKE, it was actually at my best friends wedding and we had beer and wine, jenna might have been smoking a cig. anyways not that i should dignify that stupid shit (again). i have a personal interest in keeping scummy people off the board (and their antics) because this place is partly my responsibility and i dont want it SLANDERED with BS about which you clearly know NOTHING. i take back the scammer part, sorry. i remember you screwing over that kid in L.A. in similar fashion, not standing behind your work or actions. in so far as you use this board or the chatroom to pull off that type of crap, it affects me, and steve, and the rest of the board community.

if youve really made restitution, then all the better and i do apologize. thats all ive asked Al to do, also. just write the damn checks and move on...