• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snowball Update

Ryann

this is my first 02- an Agave '73. I bought it as a "runner", but couldn't ever get it to run very well. After suspicious compression tests I removed and disassembled the engine and found worn out rings & a head that was over-milled .008" and warped .005". Since the engine was removed I thought hey, why not remove everything else, bead blast the ugly engine bay, and give it a new coat of paint? I wonder how big this "Snowball" is going to get.

post-2488-13667574115012_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

proper maintainence and inspection could have revealed to the former owner that the reason his engine had continual problems overheating was due to the fact that the hoses to the heater core were leaking. 2 lbs of iron oxide and a warped head casting later...

post-2488-13667574690328_thumb.jpg

-Kirkey Fab Pro Street drag seat

-02Again shorty header

-full ANSA exhaust

-8"x11" carbon composite sheet w/ Auto Meter Ultralight instruments for custom guage cluster

-high quality 18 bus wiring harness complete with fuse block, mini blade fuses & relays

post-2488-13667574946677_thumb.jpg