• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3M Powered. I mean M3 Powered. And More 04/13/08

Greengerms

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I broke it trying to Noseblunt slide a block that was painted but would not slide. Tried to go faster but board stuck foot came off and stuck, I flew forward flipped and looked up to see my foot pointing left. So I grabbed it and turned it back. Who did you ride for? I rode for Gallery Skateboards and flow from Vans. When I was young of course

Park teams. I got treated really well - worked there - and got flowed anything i wanted for 3 years. I manages a park here in houston until like a year ago as well. now i skate mini like twice a month if that....bummer

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Help!

holy shit tony....

strip out as much of that as you can. i went thru and pulled a bunch of wire out and it really cleaned it up. it probably will never run but it will look good. if you need any help i can do my best to describe what i did.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I been done had my bolts Blunt. Too dumb to think that package in the mailbox was actually them. Thanks. Any pix would be great.

is that some ebonics shit my african friend?

did you get them?? speak to me like the whiteboy i am.

ill shoot some pics of my harness in the making but its not wrapped yet. im not that confident. i want to be able to see where all the smoke is coming from when i put power to it

edit::: heres a couple pics. the bracket i robbed from an e30 and painted it. see the rectangle holes in it? perfect for the s14 tranny sensors. i took an e30 body harness plug and mated it to the 02 body harness so i can just unplug everything. i also ran all my gauges thru this plug so pulling the engine should be relatively painless when i do the 2.5, the middle pic is where it will mount roughly. i will neaten things up a lot once i know its correct. the relay bracket is another e30 piece.

post-180-1366757526152_thumb.jpg

post-180-13667575263939_thumb.jpg

post-180-13667575267261_thumb.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Why yes. I have taken ownership of said fasteners. They were in a drawer in which I had relocated some of my junkier mail. I have installed now. Thanks. And thanks for the pictures. They are exactly what I needed to see. I was trying to use the quick connect plug also. Thats why I "ain't" finished the wiring. I gotta go back to Bavarian tomorrow and get that bracket. What brand gauges did you get and should I buy them now before hooking up wires? Thanks again bruva from anuva muva.

i dont think you need to have the gauges yet,.. just put the wires in place. ill be running oil temp, oil pressure and an inovate motorsports lm1 or lc1 i cant remember the number but its the one with the gauge kit. the others will be VDO vision

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com