• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3M Powered. I mean M3 Powered. And More 04/13/08

Greengerms

Okay Blunt - So I went to Bavarian and got the bracket for the pulse sensors and diagnostic plug, the 750 brake master, assorted brakets and an e30 power distro block. Have you ever pulled a 750 master with the engine still in. Thats some hard schnit. They had a good used engine but no cores. I'll check again on sat. Did you get the exhaust flange yet?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay Blunt - So I went to Bavarian and got the bracket for the pulse sensors and diagnostic plug, the 750 brake master, assorted brakets and an e30 power distro block. Have you ever pulled a 750 master with the engine still in. Thats some hard schnit. They had a good used engine but no cores. I'll check again on sat. Did you get the exhaust flange yet?

i havent got the exhaust flange as of yet but lee is saving me one. shouldnt be long. im wrestling with my fuel system and its turned into a comedy of errors. i have to complicate everything

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 2 months later...
dammit, why did i just now find this blog? subscribed. anyone wanna buy an M20-02? this makes me wanna cut 2 of my cylinders off. great work myspace homie!

No. I just stole your idea is all. Without the fancy graphics though. I used to get frustrated that you didn't update every weekend. But i've been going 3 to 6 months between updates. I don't know how you do it.

haha thx im flattered but, the truth is i work nights w/wed and thurs off which = i have no life and/or friends. it looks like you've got more smarts. if i had to redo my project i'd def go the s14 or other 4cyl route.

..and I also do not own a BMW 2002.

• 9 months later...
I know it's been awhile but I just woke up. Does this look correct?

yeah that looks good. i cant tell.... is that my car or your car???

Oh my gosh! Now that I look at it, not only is that your car, but it's the pic of the rear ebrake thingy I was bothering you about. I bees dumm sum taymes. Good Eye OB1.

I know it's been awhile but I just woke up. Does this look correct?

yeah that looks good. i cant tell.... is that my car or your car???

Oh my gosh! Now that I look at it, not only is that your car, but it's the pic of the rear ebrake thingy I was bothering you about. I bees dumm sum taymes. Good Eye OB1.

actually now that i really look at it i think that may be harvs car. my brake adapters are silver. i think that may be a pic he sent me to show how the adapters go

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Blunt does your intake hit your brake booster when running? Did you use 90 degree fittings on your filter housing adapter to keep the hoses from bending too much?

it doesnt hit but its so close its not funny. maybe 1/8"

i spaced it up with fender washers on the drivers side motor mount to clear before i aligned the driveshaft etc. yes i did use 90's on the filter adapter. i have 2 brand new extras for the amszoil kit. do you need them??? i ordered too many

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

yes i did use 90's on the filter adapter. i have 2 brand new extras for the amszoil kit. do you need them??? i ordered too many[/quote

Thanks but I went back to earls and got raped on the return and switch for the 90's this afternoon. Almost $50 difference. Salesmen gave me internet price after I asked who else made plumbing. Almost $600 later. Anyway I got em in black. I just wish they made their stuff in metric. Does Amsoil? Also, did you use a fuel filter of any sort? Thanks