• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found my 1973 Malaga with 55K original miles!

brianhornung

You guys are funny, he's going to the real Washington not the cesspool on the Potomac, if he winds up going through Indiana he must be using Map Quest. Real nice find by the way.

Marty

Don't worry about the world ending today,

Hell it's already tomorrow in Australia.

If the has been sitting a while take a peak in the pedal box to check for brake fluid. may have to replace the clutch master if leaking in there.

Have a nice trip and let us know how it goes.

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

That's the way 73's are. The front and rear bumper brackets set the bumper away from the body. Allegedly for crash protection. The rubber covers cover the ugly brackets. I retro fitted 72 brackets front and rear on mine. Those covers are rarer than hens teeth though.

PS. Keep the car stock for a while to see how you like it.

Delia's advice is good. Take your time, do as little as possible until you're absolutely sure you want to make the change. The car is really nice! Looks like it will clean up very well. Post pics when you get her shined up!

John Capoccia

Sierra Madre, CA