• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esty, I found something perfect for your car on ebay:

Speaking of which -- cool things for the car, that is -- check out this oval sticker link from Cafe Press. Personally, I have to stop myself from ordering, as my preferences would migrate to the offensive ("WTF" or "FU" or something similar) -- but that's just me. I'm sure there's something here for everyone's tastes. Have fun browsing.

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/stickers/euro/-/c_467/fpt_________B?CMP=EMC_20070306stickers

OK, I won't counter w/any bids if you want it that bad..
as long as the reserve hasn't been meet and i can't see where things are, i never bid...i'm mainly window shopping with that anyway

i've ask'd dude what he expects to get for it but no answers...if you want it, go for it....i doubt seriously that i'd give up my touring sports wheel anyway and who knows, my next restore could scream for a chain steering wheel with a glowing eyed skull shifter knob..:)