• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V @ V -- Hotels/Motels

I've put off reserving my room and started to find trouble when looking at booking options online. I ended up calling the Best Western Salem Inn & Suites and they got me into a double bed room even though the online booking center claims to be all sold out for May 25-27. After reading motel reviews at www.tripadvisor.com I was nervous about a few of the local establishments. Last year I stayed at the Hampton inn near the mall, and it was nice, the area was a little busy for a foreigner. Get a room while you can!

Can't wait to see everyone at V @ V!

http://www.vintageatthevineyards.zoomshare.com/0.html

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

I talked to a few hotels and they said there were quite a few graduations that weekend... my wife and I booked at a local B&B.

1974 2002 Chamonix

1974 2002 Tii

1975 2002 Polaris

1985 535i Diamantschwarz

I talked to a few hotels and they said there were quite a few graduations that weekend... my wife and I booked at a local B&B.

1974 2002 Chamonix

1974 2002 Tii

1975 2002 Polaris

1985 535i Diamantschwarz

Thanks for the reminder, Ben. I just booked at the Best Western. My son, Alec, will be coming down with me. Do you and Larry want to caravan once again? Perhaps we can add a few more to our caravan. I am excited about getting down there again.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Jim,

Yes, Larry and I will be joining you in Dayton--I need to travel in a pack in case I run out of 20-W50 --anyone else going from your area?

If anyone from the Great Lakes region wants to join our caravan group, we'll probably leave very early on Friday morning from Indy for the 550 or so miles over to WS, NC.

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

Ben: Nobody else has committed yet. I would welcome others to join us. So --- Karl, George, Mike McC., Chad, Brian, Ray, etc. , etc. let's go. I will need to save some room to haul wine back from NC for Mike Self. He will be at a H.S. reunion in Ft. Lauderdale that weekend. We'll have fun, no doubt about it. The party on Fri. night is fun -- time to wash up the cars, have a beer and a hot dog. We got there kinda late last year, so I'd like to get into W-S earlier this go round....

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I haven't got my body back from the shop yet, so I'll be under the gun to get her finished on time....

I've never been, and was wondering what kind of stuff I need to bring......BBQ, cooler of barley-pop? etc.

Never been to Lewisville, NC, and so I don't know if its dry down there? Can we camp? Tent and stuff? Thoughts?

02MonsterMike

2002MonsterGarage

Waterford, MI

Jump aboard MonsterMike! You don't need to bring BBQ stuff. I don't know of anybody camping out, though there's no reason not to do so. As to alchohol, it's not dry. You can buy wine at the vineyard itself and pickup beer anywhere. Join our caravan, it's fun travelling that way.

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz