• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to buy paint

knightro

I am thinking of having my car painted soon. I would like to have the original paint color used on my car. I have worked out a deal with someone I know (how's very good at painting cars) to do it for me. The only catch is I have to get the paint. Where can I get this paint?

BTW it is Jadegrun

BMW JADEGRUEN ---- Colour Code 078 ------- 1974-1978

Available in Glasurit Line 22

www.glasurit.com

22 Line HS Topcoats are high-quality products of innovative Glasurit technology. They have a very high solids content, which gives the paint tremendous covering power and makes it more productive. Its low solvent content and first class flow and drying properties are true advantages in refinishing. Glasurit 22 Line is the first direct-gloss topcoat which gives an excellent result when applied with HVLP guns. So you can make full use of this time-and product-saving spray gun technique. As it forms part of the Glasurit RATIO-HS System, 22 Line is very efficient to use.

--> 1968 2002 <--

go to any paint store and ask to see their color spectrum book....find your color and have the paint mixed....dupont is a good paint, their econo brand is nason...and ppg is just as good, they also have an econo brand but i can't remember what it's called....

you also need to decide if you're going to use a single stage, acrylic enamel or acrylic urethane or a base coat/clear coat system...all are priced differently...enamel, the least expensive, then urethane then base...and with base, you'll have the added expense about equal to what you send on paint for the clear