• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Norm, let's play for PINKS on April 4th

pichos1

Hello Nick,

Thanks for the complement....DRSUAVE will be happy to hear that. Wow I had not seen those pictures in while. Lots of changes have taken place since you added the pictures to your web site. Wish you the best and thanks for hosting the M2 page.

Regards

Jan

• Administrators
...and I won't be able to afford them for a little while longer. But as soon as the shoes go on, the gloves come off!

you can borrow my Sumitomo 205/60R13s mounted on 320i turbines

steve k.

mmm, may be i'll bring my car :)

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Norm just called me with the same offer. I'm back in! And you should definitely bring your car, let's have a drag-party (NOT San Francisco style...)

Davin (who was in SF)

London, England

1968 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe

Pressin' on regardless . . .

Hello Nick,

Thanks for the complement....DRSUAVE will be happy to hear that. Wow I had not seen those pictures in while. Lots of changes have taken place since you added the pictures to your web site. Wish you the best and thanks for hosting the M2 page.

Regards

Jan

my pleasure Jan - send any new pics, I'll be happy to update your page.

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

Thanks to Norm and Steve offering up some treads, my broke ass is back in for Drinks Not Pinks. Come one, come all, let's see Jan take everyone out!

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY! You'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll only need the EDGE!

Davin (who was in SF)

London, England

1968 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe

Pressin' on regardless . . .

I think it comes down to who has the largest GUIBO's.

I know they said they have a lower limit of 11.5 seconds. Do they have an upper limit for the 1/4? If I come out and run 75's are they gonna start the next car and have him PASS me halfway down the strip?

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

my broke ass is back in for Drinks Not Pinks. Come one, come all, let's see Jan take everyone out!

I don't know about you San Francisco "Guys". All this talk about Pink, Drag, BrokeAss Mountain, and Jan taking everyone out and getting "butterflies". I am very, very concerned about you...

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours