• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part number needed for plastic wire harness straps

kcdonahue

Does anyone happen to know what the part number is for the small plastic straps of that hold the wire harness across the front bulkhead? There are 3 different part numbers listed for it. I posted a picture Bill's Touring with the part that I'm looking for circled in white.

Thanks,

Casey

post-548-13667575924136_thumb.jpg

...do you wash your underpants while wearing them in the shower ? (C.D. - 5/28/2009)

Guest Anonymous

there are 3 or 4 different lengths used / available for those. I'll try to get numbers on all of 'em tonight for ya'

Paul

Paul,

Thanks Man... I was looking at ETK kinda scratchin my head wondering what I should order since there were 3 part numbers with different lengths. My car seems to be missing all of these kind of bits so I dont really have anything to look at or measure...

Oh yeah, did you get the message I left on your cell phone?

Casey

...do you wash your underpants while wearing them in the shower ? (C.D. - 5/28/2009)

They are all of 50 cents each(except the big ones. They are a buck twenty). Order ten or so of each size and have spares. Sometimes you can pop 'em out and back in. Other times you have to cut them loose.

61 13 1 353 662 41mm

61 13 1 353 663 53mm

61 13 1 353 664 70mm

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes