• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does a new oem Nose Panel go for these days?

pecsok

Just saw one on the 'bay for 800 starting. Wonder if I should bite or not.

Jon-
1971 2002 Malaga- In the family since Dad bought it new
2003 530i- Daily beater
2007 R1200 GS Adventure- After work therapy 

LIST PRICE for FRONT PANEL Part Number: 41331835659 = $883.00 and you don't have to pay shipping from your local BMW dealer.

Most dealers should offer 10-20% off for BMW CCA Members

$800 starting bid is too high, seller wants to reclaim investment.

Seller, if you are one here--sorry.

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

here's one for $800.00

Wow! You still aren't able to read!!!

If you read the original post CAREFULLY, you'd see that he said he saw the bloody thing on the "'bay" for 800.00. That's the same auction he was referring to in the first place, you daft woman.

i was posting a link to the one he was referring to...my bad, i left out a key word....the

glad to see you're on esty patrol though junior...we all can feel safe knowing you're here to alert us to the stupid and dumb folks that are waiting to spring into action

I would say that if it is pre-reproduction period- original production then it might be worth more than what is available now. The new ones do not fit as well and require a fair amount of mucking around get just right. I have a new one and the quality is not as good as the originals. The inside panel (radiator support) has wrinkles and the thing will require tweeking to fit just right. Others including Matt McGinn have also mentioned this in recent posts.

I would say that if it is pre-reproduction period- original production then it might be worth more than what is available now. The new ones do not fit as well and require a fair amount of mucking around get just right. I have a new one and the quality is not as good as the originals. The inside panel (radiator support) has wrinkles and the thing will require tweeking to fit just right. Others including Matt McGinn have also mentioned this in recent posts.

i have a new one on my car and its not great. the passenger side grill doesnt fit correctly as theres a larger space on one edge than the rest. im sure nobody will notice but it bugs the hell out of me. i also noticed this on another full blown resto on this board. same exact thing

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com