• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bodywork woes. #$%& me!

PSloan

sorry, that doesn't get any sympathy from me. hammer it out as best as possible using appropriate techniques described in detail at various DIY paint sites on the internet.

by the time you've messed with bondo and sanded it and bondoed and sanded it and bondoed and sanded it and.......

you should have attained the necessary skills to tackle a similar problem much faster the next time. i speak with prior experience and frustration.

good luck and we all praise the salvation of a woe-begotten 02.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

We've all been there and it's no fun finding the bad that lurks under paint and bondo. Ultimately you fix it better than it was before and have a ton of pride in your work.

Luckily you can easily work on that section since you have access to both sides of the metal.

keep us posted.

Your car looks as crappy as mine!!! Yay!

:)

As soon as I can fly it under my wife's radar, I intend on spending the cash on Alpina flares or something similar from Ireland.

That's alot of body filler to grind away, isn't it?? My passenger side had at least 3/4" of filler on the rear quarter panel.