• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just did my door seals in less than an hour

Armond

Using a tool I borrowed from CJ. It's called spitznagel and it's primarily used in fixing door dings. It almost looks like a spatula. Did this w/o using any solvent or slipery stuff. I'm a happy man and I'm ready to go bed now. Have to be up at 6AM to paddle. Good night.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

They are NOS. I got lucky and bought the pair from craigslist. I stole it for 100 bucks in a bag w/ orange stickers.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

They are NOS. I got lucky and bought the pair from craigslist. I stole it for 100 bucks in a bag w/ orange stickers.

yea, and i stood helplessly by as i fronted you the 100 clams to buy those babies.

if you haven't destroyed your used set would you mind throwing them my way. i might consider them good enough for my white car. you know me.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

yea, and i stood helplessly by as i fronted you the 100 clams to buy those babies.

if you haven't destroyed your used set would you mind throwing them my way. i might consider them good enough for my white car. you know me.

Oh yeah, I forgot. The banks were closed that day and Jerry was super nice to lend me the 100 bucks to buy them.

He could have bought them himself but I needed them more. He finally succumbed.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

Oh yeah, I forgot. The banks were closed that day and Jerry was super nice to lend me the 100 bucks to buy them.

Banks were closed? ATM? Geez Jerry, I hope he did'nt pull a fast one on you!

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Banks were closed? ATM? Geez Jerry, I hope he did'nt pull a fast one on you!

Cris

i would think armond could have just went in his wifes purse to get some money, you know, right next to his testes

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

My ATM pin was in the process of being changed. I was about to take money from my wife's purse but then I got caught.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

Don't I know it. I was the kid who was frantically trying to come up with $400 to buy those awesome Cromodoras. I got $100 3x from the Costco ATM, then went to Longs, bought a candy bar and got $50 cash back, and then went to Safeway to buy a candy bar and got another $50 cash back.

But hooray I got them :D

I remember you Blue. What did you do with that 20 dollar headers? Good score on those rims by the way.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

I remember you Blue. What did you do with that 20 dollar headers? Good score on those rims by the way.

They're still in my garage, waiting patiently to be put on. All the nuts are rusted to the studs on my head right now, but since I'm going to get the head rebuilt soon anyway, I'm just going to wait until it comes out to deal with it.

They're still in my garage, waiting patiently to be put on. All the nuts are rusted to the studs on my head right now, but since I'm going to get the head rebuilt soon anyway, I'm just going to wait until it comes out to deal with it.

THAT WAS YOU??? i didn't realize those wheels ended up in my backyard (mill valley).

if i didn't live so close to the salt water i MAY have purchased those magnesium wheels, i was just thinking i spent a fair bit of change buying those NOS tii struts, M/C, rotors, calipers AND the PERFECT set of 69 blue seats. (all that stuff is destined for the tii shell i got of ibjettin, someday).

you got a great deal on those wheels. they were nice. me, i decided to use the OEM slotted rims for my ti-clone. don't know if i'll paint them black, dark grey or white.

since you are so close stop by some time.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa