• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orange Tii story

Good morning gents I've been lurking for a while on this site,which I find very useful and informative, I have a 74 tii not with its original engine,there is a 1,8lt from E21 which I had rebuilt, and it runs pretty good with the Dcoe's that I have on it. I tried to post a pic (screwed it up in the meantime) in its P.O state 2 years ago when I first bought it and how it turned out , I have more pics on the restoration process but I have no clue how to upload 29kb pics. I know that I am not done, yet not by a long shot but for now it will have to do, I daily drive the car almost 100miles a day and gas guzzling is killing me but I don't care I just love this automobile,wife hates it , but who cares.

post-2885-1366757759226_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1366757759302_thumb.jpg

Location is Thessaloniki ,Greece but I lived my teenage years in the States from ,1987 to 1997 in Philadelphia, great years I might say,many many friends that have been missed but not forgotten!!! Today I increased my timing because it was way too low, if its not pinging a little where's the fun, and I also grinded the alternator bracket a little because it was touching the alt pulley and making a weird pinging noise,thats why the advance timing was way too low ,CHEERS.