• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OC Bimmerfest Caravan Early Sat. a.m. 405 NB to 101 NB

The Cars and Coffee group is caravaning up 405 early on saturday. We will be towing the 3002 TTiL at about 65 mph. Joun us at these spots:

Starbucks in costa mesa 5:40 am 17th and Newport Blvd.

Beach blvd offramp 5:55 am (Ray) (and Andy?)

UCLA offramp at Sunset Blvd 7:00 am (est.) to pick up Dominic Herrera's in his Tii

Earl Warren Fairgrounds at ~8:30 am

We need to see if we can get a group to meet at the Las Posas, Camarillo Meeting point and connect up when you come through. I would come down from SB and caravan in with all of you. I will check with the Bimmerfest folk and have them let us in early all at once.

Glad that all of you are coming...should be great.

P4300266.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

There should be someplace to stash the trailer on the showgrounds. It is a pretty big place with stables and additional parking nearby. If not, you can always put it in front of my house about a mile away..

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Paul - I'll be joining up with you at the 405 / Beach Blvd rally point.

BTW - I think Ed Marcelo will also join us in his Tii.

Steve - I'll PM my cell #

Andy W.

'72 Tii & '74 Tii

'88 M3 & '91 318is

Paul - I'll be joining up with you at the 405 / Beach Blvd rally point.

BTW - I think Ed Marcelo will also join us in his Tii.

Steve - I'll PM my cell #

still got yours if it hasn"t changed ends with 340?? yes?

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

I'll be going, leaving from Sierra Madre. I hear that some will be meeting at Balboa Park in the Valley. Anyone going to meet there? How about Camarillo?

There doesn't seem to be any organized 02 caravan other that Paul Cain's. Which I suspect will be passing Camarillo around 7:30-7:45. At this point in time there probably won't be a Camarillo stop. I can e-mail you Andy's cell # and you can track them through him. I may come down the coast a little and meet up with you guys. The Bimmerfest people are holding a special area for us to park in, but can't let us in early. It would be best to be ahead of the large socal BMW caravan (The Balboa park group) to avoid a major traffic issue.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Steve,

Thanks for the offer, we are going wing it once we get up there to figure out where to drop the trailer and tow vehicle.

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it if we get stuck.

Best,

Paul

Andy,

Excellent. I told Ray Sterbens we would be slowing down at Beach blvd offramp and waiting at the end of the north bound entrance ramp. We are not going to get off. I will be calling him as we approach. Send me your cell to do the same.

Looking forward to it!! The car just got back together tonight and is running very smooth.

Steve,

Thanks for the offer, we are going wing it once we get up there to figure out where to drop the trailer and tow vehicle.

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it if we get stuck.

Best,

Paul

I checked with Jon (Bimmerfest) about trailers, this is his suggestion: " The only logical place for trailers to unload attendee's cars will be down at Lot C past the stables and Marquee at Earl Warren on Calle Real." Lot C is one driveway north of the main gate.

I live less than a mile from the showgrounds, if there is any problems. Andy W. has my cell #. Looks like a good weekend.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg