• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOT: Palo Alto Heads Up

Last year I sold Roundie Tail Light Ts at Palo Alto. Just finished a batch of Square Tail shirts for the 1974-1976 crowd. Unsold go on eBay after the event.

A special thanks to JP Collins and Crew for putting on such a great show every year. It's a lot work and time those folks put in to make Swap&Show happen.

See you next weekend in P.A.

post-1249-13667577884846_thumb.jpg

Paul Huber

2000 Touring tii in 1/18 scale

I will certainly purchase one from you; but I think you should have done a left and right on the chest.

The roundie has semintry alone in the middle. The square light shirt needs both for that effect.

Not being an ass just my opinion. Think about it and do it again. One peck per light

Last year I sold Roundie Tail Light Ts at Palo Alto. Just finished a batch of Square Tail shirts for the 1974-1976 crowd. Unsold go on eBay after the event.

A special thanks to JP Collins and Crew for putting on such a great show every year. It's a lot work and time those folks put in to make Swap&Show happen.

See you next weekend in P.A.

do you have any roundie Ts left?

thanks

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Hamada, sorry they are all gone. I might print more in the future if there's enough interest. But thanks for asking.

You welcome, how many people do you need? This squarie shirt looks pretty good so I can only assume the roundies quality is just as good. What do you need so we can get the ball rolling? I'm after this until they are available.

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

this begs the question:

can we form a volleyball game

roundie wearing teeshirt people vs. squarelight wearing teeshirt people???

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

offering. Here's my email address so we can keep in touch:

vnegronpr (at) gmail (dot) com.

Shoot me an email so we can exchange cell phone numbers.

Once again, Thanks!

Victor
SOLD - 1974 Automatic Sienabraun Metallic

Victor

I'd be glad to pick one up for ya and deliver it to PR on the 17th of June, doing a 7 hour layover on our way to Bonaire.

Any chance of getting an XL for me? I'll be traveling back from ATL that day, but get here late at night. If you can get me one I'll leave the lootcakes with Victor.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290