• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a caravan leaving from So.Cal. to Palo Alto?

Im in Riverside area, just thought we could meet up some where.

Yep... look at the "events" page.

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Yeah, there is Jon. We are thinking of doing something like last year. With a regroup in Santa Barbara if you guys want to go up the 101. How soon can you leave home? missed you at Bimmerfest.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Hey Steve, Missed you too. Wish i could have made it to Bimmerfest but just had to many other obligations to meet. Im planning on bringing the Turbos . If i had enough drivers i would bring the Touring too. Anyways whats the plan on meeting in Santa Barabra? I plan on leaving early Sat morning. Once we arrive in Nor. Cal. Ill probably meet up at Jaime Munoz house like last year.

.....Anyways whats the plan on meeting in Santa Barabra? I plan on leaving early Sat morning. Once we arrive in Nor. Cal. Ill probably meet up at Jaime Munoz house like last year.

Did you mean early Fri Morning? You would have to get up awfully early saturday to make it to Palo Alto by 9 am . I think we would try to get away from SB around noon depending on everyones schedule. No later that 1:30-2:00. That should put us in the Bay Area by evening. What do you think. E-mail if you wish..I think you touring really wants to go, you need to find a driver.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Jon,

I'm planning to caravan upto Palo Alto on Friday with John C, Ray Koke, & Inka Steve (hopefully).

Right now its looking like we will at least meet up in SB & head up from there.

More info to follow...

Andy W.

'72 Tii & '74 Tii

'88 M3 & '91 318is

Just wanted to say that both your cars, John and Steve, are dam beautiful! I went to bimmerfest this year and got some nice pics of them. check them out at bimmerfest.com.

Thanx, Jeremy....come up and introduce yourself at Palo Alto...

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Bump for Roll call and time schedules.

Lets fine tune this caravan thing with Names, even if you are just a maybe, and general departure and location times.

There is nothing as much fun as driving up the road with a bunch of 02s..well, maybe some things, but we won"t talk about that.

The more the merrier. So, speak up SoCal 02s.

PaloAlto06002.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Bump for Roll call and time schedules.

Lets fine tune this caravan thing with Names, even if you are just a maybe, and general departure and location times.

I'm in Sierra Madre, in the San Gabriel Valley. Jon, you want to swing by and get me like last year? We can then pick up others in the Valley and continue on.

Andy Wong, we can meet you in the Valley (Balboa Park?), unless you want to detour north on the 605 to the 210 and meet me in Sierra Madre.

John Capoccia

Sierra Madre, CA

John C - Meeting in the valley (Balboa Park?) is good for me.

Ray Koke - is the valley OK for you?

I think Hamed (sorry about the spelling) is also interested in caravanning up with us.

Andy W.

'72 Tii & '74 Tii

'88 M3 & '91 318is