• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a caravan leaving from So.Cal. to Palo Alto?

Guys I would love to join. I seriously have been looking forward for this event EVEN BEFORE I bought my 02!

The only slight issue I have is I MUST work until noon on Friday and I plan to head to santa barbara and meet you guys immediately. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lets make the deadline 2pm from Santa Barbara. I know and I agree that we need to get to the bay area not too late. I would hate myself for missing this event...

Where are you guys staying Friday night?

Where are we stopping on the way?

When are you coming back after the event? I might have to drive back Saturday, but not sure.

I am sure I'll have more questions since I'm the noob here.

Thanks

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

You seem to be coming down with an illness on Friday morning ;-)

I'll leave departure time to others to decide -- I'm flexible. I'm staying at the lovely Motel 6, link on bayarea02.com.

Cheers,

Ray

Guys I would love to join. I seriously have been looking forward for this event EVEN BEFORE I bought my 02!

The only slight issue I have is I MUST work until noon on Friday and I plan to head to santa barbara and meet you guys immediately. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lets make the deadline 2pm from Santa Barbara. I know and I agree that we need to get to the bay area not too late. I would hate myself for missing this event...

Where are you guys staying Friday night?

Where are we stopping on the way?

When are you coming back after the event? I might have to drive back Saturday, but not sure.

I am sure I'll have more questions since I'm the noob here.

Thanks

Hamada

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

You seem to be coming down with an illness on Friday morning ;-)

I'll leave departure time to others to decide -- I'm flexible. I'm staying at the lovely Motel 6, link on bayarea02.com.

Cheers,

Ray

Yes its called the terminal 02 syndrome. I had it now for a while, but I think it will be elevated "to red status" this weekend :)

looking forward to it too.

Guys where is everyone staying? I need to book a room somewhere!

I already missed out on registration (yeah dont ask me how) and I have to be there at 9 to register. Is that painfull or pretty smooth process? big lines?

Thanks