• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Convoy to V@ the V from Great Lakes Region

Wondering who is all going to the V at the V on the 26th from MI, OH, IN, IL, Ontario, etc.....

Doesn't look like my car will be completed by then, so I thought I would offer to be the "support" vehicle/mechanic" if necessary.

Where are all you guys meeting? I75 in OH somewhere?

02MonsterMike

Perhaps you could rendezvous with Larry & Ben in the Indpls. area before they head over to the Dayton area to meet up with me. This would be early on Fri. morning. You don't want to miss the Fri. night cookout and car cleanup down there. (What do you suggest Larry, Ben? ) BTW: I get my car back tomorrow from Foreign Auto! The H&R's are in place, new ball joints, & new tie rods. Do you need a room to stay in? You could bunk with my son and I if you need a room. We will be on the edge of Old Salem, convenient to everything. Lots of other 02'ers will be nearby.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Mike, I messaged Larry & Ben. It would be great to have you along as another mechanic. Hope we don't need too much in that dept. You could hop a ride if you like and leave your car behind.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Convoy will be leaving early from Near northside of Indianapolis early on Fri moring, then on to Dayton.

I currently have the radiator, waterpump, alternator and grilles out -- cross your fingers, I should be ready to go in just over a week!

MichiganMike--let us know if you want to caravan.

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--