• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 Nation Fest Cancelled for 2007

Fear not -- The dream of a nationwide 02 event has not been lost.

We have high hopes of a bigger event next year, even more regional event locations.

Thanks for your continued enthusiasm and support of such an event.

We also sincerely appreciate your continued support of the 2002 Registry and the Tii Register,

the sponsors of the '02 Nation Fest.

The 2002 Registry

The Tii Register

Parts inquiries: 2002haussales@gmail.com FAQ Supporting Vendor  www.2002haus.com www.bmw2002registry.com  Free Your Mind - Remove the Chains and Think 

Steve,

Planning on driving to the east coast....the Inka would sure look nice with Bill's Colorado.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

I just heard about this from the HAUS it's self.

I would say I heard it from the horse's mouth, but then Robynne would call me the horse's other end.

Looking forward to it.

I'm never gonna have time to replace the roof on my house this summer.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Steve,

Planning on driving to the east coast....the Inka would sure look nice with Bill's Colorado.

Jonathan

I would love to see them together someday. Hmm...now if I drive to Kansas, and Bill drives to Kansas...Nah, that's a long drive with a 4 speed and a 4:11 diff.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Sounds like a great idea. In my opinion, you need to add a location in the SE and SW US. Florida is 1100-1200 mis from Herndon. AS most 02'ers in the far south (and there are many) don't even make the drive to V@V which is a few hundred miles less than Herndon, I don't think it is likely that they will come to this either. Same deal with Texas and KC. I know Herndon looks like it's in the middle of the EC geographically, but on a population basis that is certainly not the case. I know the Herndon location is a good one, just don't think you will draw anyone much past NC (It's 11 hrs from Atlanta, 15h hrs from Tampa for example). Perhaps a couple of locations could be added to truly make it a Nationfest.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

I will be in Va. during August. There us an active group of 02'ers in Fl. I would be happy to put someone in touch with them. I would think that they would have stepped up if asked. More likely no one talked to them. I know for sure they are not going to be driving the 15 hrs to Herndon in the August heat.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

• 2 weeks later...
Very disappointing, was looking forward to it, since I missed Palo Alto..

Hey, you could have had your grandaughter at the stanford hospital.. but you all chose to have her in Santa Barbara. So, it's not *our* fault. And I am *NOT* pointing any fingers at you for being at fault for missing Palo Alto or anything.

BUT Steve, this was the first time we didn't caravan up together... And the first time I didn't bring an '02. Hmm...

Grats on the baby again. ;-]

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings