• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

maybe a little off topic....

Glad to hear the prognosis is good. Our prayers certainly go out for you--I know the recovery can take a frustratingly long while, as something similar happened to my friend's sister and her husband when I was in junior high.

I often get nervous here--none of the taxis have rear-seat belts, and the fronts are usually inoperative or missing as well. Add in a sharp aluminum-bar cage behind the front seats (sometimes actually in front of the headrests) and free-for-all traffic conditions, and it's not a nice topic for the imagination. I try to be thankful that speeds in our town rarely exceed 50 kph, and I just look at taxi rides as daily devotional time...

Keep us posted on your daughter's progress.

-Dave

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler

As a new parent with a 9 month old daughter my heart goes out to you and your family- really. And I thank you for sharing this with us. I hope her spirits are decent and wish for the best in terms of physical and emotional recovery.

pete