• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pic Request: Best Car Pic

Biscuit3

You know, it was only the beginning of this year when I found an old billboard sign that said - "Nur die Zeit konnte ihn einholen" which in German translates out to be "only time could catch up to it". I'd like to think that when time caught up to the BMW 2002, it stood still, and continues to stand still.

I took a random picture of my car today in the rain and just stood there watching it as the sun went down. Even though this picture I'm about to put isn't the one I took today, it was from another night, in the rain again, and it just makes my car look gold. It's at Sydney Olympic Park near the Football statium. The lights make the location seem futuristic as where Karl reminds me of the past.

This is my favorite picture of him - so far. I just wanted to take the time out and ask for some of you guy's pictures and memories of your cars, if you would be so kind to add.

Champ1.jpg

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

on the way back from 02 fest west. On our spirited drive going north just before Bixby bridge one of the cars fan made contact with the radiator. We parked and I got this pict out of the deal. There's another that made it on the BMW 02-02-02 poster

standard.jpg