• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My neighbors automatic

Armond

She owns a blue plate 75. Paint is rough but there is minimal rust. Interior needs attention...I'm going to offer her 300 for it.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

hey Armond....

if she doesn't take your $300....we'd offer more than that if it has a sunroof. Let me know!

Darcy,

I just found out last night that her car is a 76. That changes everything. The car has a sunroof,original blaupunkt radio. I have not offered her anything yet. I'll keep you posted. It would be nice to have the car go to an enthusiast.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

Guest Anonymous

Wow, it must be wonderful having you as such a generous neighbor! If your neighbor's car is a basket case, your offer is understandable. If the car is in decent condition, is your offer really worth a neighbor's bad vibes?

Wow, it must be wonderful having you as such a generous neighbor! If your neighbor's car is a basket case, your offer is understandable. If the car is in decent condition, is your offer really worth a neighbor's bad vibes?

"Bob Cratchette"?

If you have an opinion, grow some nads and post under your real name.

(Oh, and Dickens spelled it "Cratchit")

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

Armond, are you looking for a square light car to go with the roundie?

I've been thinking of getting a 74 or 75 in a few years - they've been growing on me.

Yeah, I've been thinking about it but we'll see.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

Armond, are you looking for a square light car to go with the roundie?

I've been thinking of getting a 74 or 75 in a few years - they've been growing on me.

Yeah, I've been thinking about it but we'll see.

yes, the under-appreciated squaretails....

i hated selling my beloved '75 to my poseur nephew. first thing he did when i sold it to him was have it professionally cleaned. Gawd, i never saw it looking so nice and it REALLY made me regret selling it. been 02-less for 3 months. they have a smart, more contemporary look and don't have the frightfully tender nose sticking out so far ahead of the bumper.

as for the 76 armond, if it hasn't been altered, they can be smogged and you get a great car. in the meantime keep your eye out for a rusty, junker 74 or 75 with clean title.

as for my nephew's 02, the engine fell off it's left mount (or it broke) so it's up on stands at his mother's house. he drove the car HARD. time to see if he'll get his hands dirty. i figure, worst case, i buy it back from him for a song....

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa