• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Armond I need you to contact me ASAP!!!

I am moving to Germany in two weeks and need to have the carpet installed before I go!!! Please call me or email me! My cell # is 415 244 0737, and my Email is jeremyxman@sbcglobal.net. Please please give me a call man! Thanks!

Cheers from the German!!!

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg

My guess is that 02 related items are not on Armond's mind right now. rumor has it that his wife was giving birth to their fourth child today. no word as of yet.

anyhow, let's all hope armond does not trade in his 02 for a minivan that smells of kiddie vomit.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

My guess is that 02 related items are not on Armond's mind right now. rumor has it that his wife was giving birth to their fourth child today. no word as of yet.

anyhow, let's all hope armond does not trade in his 02 for a minivan that smells of kiddie vomit.

Jerry is right about the baby but wrong on the child count. It's 3 total... Oh wait. I guess it's 4 including me...so you are right after all. Mom is good and baby Ethan was born yesterday afternoon. 8.7lb healthy baby. Not as good looking as I am but close enough.

Jeremy,

I called and left you a message on your cell. Call me so we can hook up. I'm going to bed.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Thanks Bill. I'll try my best to get this boy physicaly active in life. I hope he has good lungs. i will convince him that starting early to get healthy is better than late and I'll just have to show him my gut.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

So does sat day work? You could also just drop it off at my friends house in Milvalley if thats easier? If thats better then meeting me for some resin I can Email you his address and I will tell him that you are dropping something off so he doesn't think santa came early when there's a box at his dore ; )

TTFN, ta ta for now

Cheers from the German!!!

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg