• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

something all texans must have

esty

maybe al cannuck can make a matching interior and carpet...i heAR he's the best. in TEXAS we usually try to use rattlesnake or gila monster skin...or whooping crane,but they're getting harder and harder to find...good tasting bird though. you may be confusing TEXAS with the other state that starts with TE..

HOOK 'EM

Ya'll better ease off now fore you git in a heap of trouble.

I thought that was an Southern Cal Thing Happy cows and all

Co F Texas 11th Cav

WWI

WWII Marine Raider

Viet Nam Era

A long Tradition of Texas Service and Justice

A Texas German Tradition

Starting in the most recent unpleasantness between the several states

Sorry - but I think that's gross.

Patrick -- I'm here in Houston tonight, and through Friday. I'm over on Post Oak, in the Houstonian. So, I checked around the parking lot. Plenty of BMWs, Mercedes, Jags, and even a few pick-em-up trucks (mostly duallys). But not one single cow-covered shift boot. And not a single cow poke in sight to wrassle one up. Lots and lots of cowboy boots, however. And trophy wives. Lots and lots of trophy wives.

Oh, and nudie bars. This town simply must be the world capital of nudie bars. There are more nudie bars, than Starbucks. There's even a nudie bar attached to the shopping mall. Imagine that -- you can shop for furniture, shoes, clothing, TV sets, bath products, espresso makers -- and then get a lap dance. What a town, this 'har Houston.

Sorry - but I think that's gross.

Patrick -- I'm here in Houston tonight, and through Friday. I'm over on Post Oak, in the Houstonian. So, I checked around the parking lot. Plenty of BMWs, Mercedes, Jags, and even a few pick-em-up trucks (mostly duallys). But not one single cow-covered shift boot. And not a single cow poke in sight to wrassle one up. Lots and lots of cowboy boots, however. And trophy wives. Lots and lots of trophy wives.

Oh, and nudie bars. This town simply must be the world capital of nudie bars. There are more nudie bars, than Starbucks. There's even a nudie bar attached to the shopping mall. Imagine that -- you can shop for furniture, shoes, clothing, TV sets, bath products, espresso makers -- and then get a lap dance. What a town, this 'har Houston.

Glad you like it. All the strip clubs are in trouble though. You'd be amazed how far the city stretches, too. It's really enourmous.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i