• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worst Parking Job Ever!

aspire2002

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the accord had crumped your rear panel, bent the bumper and broken the tail lights...

Was it a neighbor? Did you have a chat with him/her?

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Came back from a great beach day on July 4th to this sight. As you can imagine, I was not a happy camper. The kicker was the extra 4 feet the black accord had behind it!

It could be worse. You could be the owner of a boring and mundane Accord with a bra on it! At least you've got style.

forum-sig.gif

As a congratulations for his parking job a celebratory dance on his hood, roof and trunk would have been in order. I'm thinking a lindy would be about right.

agreed, i dont know what i would do if that were my car. it would be stupid for sure though.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Ah, a minivan driver once did that to my freshly painted Miata. I went ahead and got a police officer to take a look, and wrote up a report. Then I left an extensive and rude letter under the windshield wiper of the minivan, detailing how much they would have to pay for repainting my car.

Hope it freaked them out a little. I was too lazy/busy to ever follow thru with anything.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

far away at my junior college to find a Porsche 911 with the nose sitting on top of my rear bumper. I had parked way away at at the end of the parking right next to the red so I wouldn't get somebody backing into the front of the '02. I moved my car forward, inspected for scratches (luckily none) and then wrote "Fuck You" on his hood with my key. Park like an asshole and you'll provoke asshole behavior in others.

You have to be careful where you park at all times, and even that won't save you. We all hate the big bumpers, but small bumper '02s are defenseless even with bumperguards and MG Mitten Amco (IIRC) bars.

far away at my junior college to find a Porsche 911 with the nose sitting on top of my rear bumper. I had parked way away at at the end of the parking right next to the red so I wouldn't get somebody backing into the front of the '02. I moved my car forward, inspected for scratches (luckily none) and then wrote "Fuck You" on his hood with my key. Park like an asshole and you'll provoke asshole behavior in others.

Messing with another mans car is cowardly and wrong.

forum-sig.gif

You are correct, it would have been better to wait and carve it in his forehead instead. Please disregard my previous suggestion of the celebratory dance.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

And parking like this thread's examples is honorable and right. Remember, two negatives multiplied is always a positive (as in Mr. Parking's lesson to not do it again and my satisfaction).

jeebus! well if it were me that stupid bra would definitely not be on that car when the owner returned, and likely little air in his/her tires.

The correct way to let air out of their tires is to loosen the valve-stem core on all four wheels just enough so the air will drain out in about 12-24 hours.

wow, this extremely childish and immature act performed by the same guy that bitched so much about me copying a picture from a guy.

A harmless bump justifies doing several hundred dollars (or thousands) in damage to someone's Porsche? Gee, thats pretty fair and just. If I knew the contact info for that guy, I'd be happy to send him a link to this thread.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

wow, this extremely childish and immature act performed by the same guy that bitched so much about me copying a picture from a guy.

A harmless bump justifies doing several hundred dollars (or thousands) in damage to someone's Porsche? Gee, thats pretty fair and just. If I knew the contact info for that guy, I'd be happy to send him a link to this thread.

Does that mean it's OK that I inform the photographer you stole (different than copying) from about your dirty deed? I haven't, but if it's OK with you I will so we'll all see what he can do.