• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worst Parking Job Ever!

aspire2002

I love how someone feels that since they were a victim of someone else's lack of respect for their property that they can justify a crime.

Yeah, anger management... Look into it...

Aspire2002, kudos for being the better person. Keying the hood would have made you look like a badass, but writing a note got you money to make repairs... Hmmm, what action is better to take...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous
jeebus! well if it were me that stupid bra would definitely not be on that car when the owner returned, and likely little air in his/her tires.

The correct way to let air out of their tires is to loosen the valve-stem core on all four wheels just enough so the air will drain out in about 12-24 hours.

enough that the perp'll come back to at least two flats, accompanied by a little note under the windshield wiper pointing out that perhaps if they're a bit more careful the next time they park, they won't be waiting for AAA to come pump air into their tires before they can head out for their next destination.

I'm not in favor of doing permanent damage to anyone else's property, but I sure don't see anything wrong with forcing them to contemplate the error of thier ways for a half hour or so while they wait for the service truck.

lol, funny there is no one killed...

i saw one such video, it was a bit worse, there was thousand of peds and motorcycles, everythign was crossing everyones and so on, just cant find it anymore, it was hell funny (and felt aranged !!)

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

Mtriple: Perfect way to end the thread on a positive note! I hope everyone has a great weekend full of driving!

great vid...looks like fun, good choreography. For a minute I thought it was everyone leaving Dodger Stadium after the game. Good Weekend driving to all...Just avoid parking anywhere near a nice Golf 02. Have a good weekend too, Jay..

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Probably a whole lot of "false bravado" being tossed about on

here. Although, of course......it does happen and we've all seen

it or heard about it.

Take some deep breaths people......it is afterall, only a car. You can get another one. You can't get a new life or the money you've blown back........after paying for damage you've caused, fines you incur via the criminal justice system, or worse...... killing/being killed overreacting to a situation.

But still.....a lot of "big talk" goes on in nearly any auto forum. Yawn.....

Jerry

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------