• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

look what the cat dragged in (nt)

Benetton

yep yep and installed by brian capp who did all the work on that car

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

Cool. I also noticed that you have kept the sharp lower corners of the front flares. Are you going to install a wide front spoiler?

Any stickering idea (I did the other red/yellow car)?

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Cool. I also noticed that you have kept the sharp lower corners of the front flares. Are you going to install a wide front spoiler?

Any stickering idea (I did the other red/yellow car)?

I plan on installing a air dam but im having trouble locating one. I contacted jaymic yesterday about there bubble flare kit or else i am going to just fab one up out of fiberglass. I've looked at your sticker selection a couple times and want to get a windshield banner and some others, but thats a long ways off.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

Dig the blue car though it needs a windshield for your "good to go" sticker ;).

How's the X3 treatin' you?

haha yeah maybe i'll just carry a stack on 1's with me so i dont have to use that ugly g2g sticker on the 02. The x3's my moms car but she loves it.

wish my cats would drag something like that in....

worthless bastards.

all i get from them is kitty crap, vomit, mouse entrails and demands for food.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Dig the blue car though it needs a windshield for your "good to go" sticker ;).

How's the X3 treatin' you?

yeh.she does really like it

we bot it off ebay from a mercedes dealer in texas, flew down to pick it up, and took 3 days driving up here. had 9k miles, hadn't even been in for its first service. that was 40k miles and 2.5 years ago, and its never missed a beat, knock on wood.

its a 2.5, and we get 20mpg around town.

72 2002tii

1988 535is