• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New issue of Bimmer Magazine - 2002 Market Update section

See page 73 of the new issue for a market update on the 2002, the E3 sedan, & the E9 coupe. It is written by Mike Miller and Alexander Palevsky, so it's well-done. They like the '72 tii the best (so do most of us for that matter), but no love for the square-taillights which were mainly ignored. Call the waaah-mbulance, I am whining & crying like a 2-year-old. -- j.k.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Now I gotta go home and check the mailbox. Unless my wife hid it until I manage to check off some of those jobs on the "honey-do" list.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I'll never understand this square light round light thing fully. The Holy Grail Turbo has square lights; so is that to say that no one would would trade a tii for a turbo of equal condition because it has square lights?

I'm not sure either. I love my squaries, and I love my friends round taillight 2002s.

Back in the day there were people converting roundies to squaries in order to get that "updated" look.

Personally for me, it's the big bumpers that I don't care for that much. However the big bumpers are GREAT for a dd that gets parked in the city. I really love the look of the euro bumpers on a square.

John

post-70-13667580358243_thumb.jpeg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

I'll never understand this square light round light thing fully. The Holy Grail Turbo has square lights; so is that to say that no one would would trade a tii for a turbo of equal condition because it has square lights?

Agreed, but I'm admitadly biased. And having owned more Jeeps than I can count on one hand, from a 46' Willies to a 95' Grand Cherokee, I can tell you the '02 crowd does not have a monopoly on the "square vs round" debate.

"It's hip to be square" Hewie Lewis.

Stacey
Columbus, OH
No cup holders, by design.
'76 O=00=O   '77 R100RS  '85 K100 '01 325CI   '05 330XI ZSP   '80 Porsche 911SC