• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG what have I done........ (nt)

PSloan

I'm beginning to fear that my girlfriend will be pissed at me for this.

I know the feeling. My wife was all for me getting rid of that '82 7 series. She just wasn't happy when I told her that I was trading it for an even older car that didn't run at all. For some reason in her mind, that was even worse. :)

'70 1600 - Chamonix - 2.0L + 5-speed

I'm beginning to fear that my girlfriend will be pissed at me for this.

I know the feeling. My wife was all for me getting rid of that '82 7 series. She just wasn't happy when I told her that I was trading it for an even older car that didn't run at all. For some reason in her mind, that was even worse. :)

How's the progress on that one?

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

Still working in the financial side of things. Meaning saving up for a welder, engine lift, engine stand, and paint supplies to at least get the engine bay done while it's empty. Frame rail repair is the first project, followed by all new brake lines.

I finally got a good job again. It took several months between the time I applied and the time they actually hired me, but I start August 20th and it's about 5 minutes from my house. :)

'70 1600 - Chamonix - 2.0L + 5-speed

Still working in the financial side of things. Meaning saving up for a welder, engine lift, engine stand, and paint supplies to at least get the engine bay done while it's empty. Frame rail repair is the first project, followed by all new brake lines.

I finally got a good job again. It took several months between the time I applied and the time they actually hired me, but I start August 20th and it's about 5 minutes from my house. :)

NICE! Let me know if you ever need any help w/ it.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

do you have access to a trailer?

i recently bought a car about 700km away and towed it back, it may be cheaper to do it that way instead of getting it transported..just a thought

Brent May - Swinburne Uni

1974 2002 Resto:

IE 10.5:1 Pistons, IE header, IE urethane bits, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Whiteline Swaybars, 45DCOE Webers, 304 cam..

16082007263.jpg

Hey Pat I have a friend with a tow dolly or maybe get a trail from my brother who works for u-haul hit me up.

JOE AGUIRRE

".......the BMW 2002 is one of modern

cicilization's all time best way to

get somewhere sitting down"

Car & Driver

April 1968